TRAD Site Stairway
better, safer access for workers on the move
Structures with different levels naturally offer a different level of hazard for the worker.
The TRAD Site Stairway not only increases on-site safety, but also productivity, by giving workers easy unobstructed access and more reassurance.
It’s a quick and easy to install access solution for building sites and civil projects. And it’s available in a range of sizes, with six different lengths able to be combined to cover a vertical drop of up to 7.5m.
The ideal solution for replacing ladders on site, and allowing users to move small tools, equipment and materials in safety, TRAD Site Stairway:
- is fully compliant to EN12811;
- can be used on any angle between 25 and 50 degrees;
- ensures treads are always horizontal irrespective of angle;
- is 750mm wide, with double handrail;
- is quick & easy to install, and collapsible for easy transport;
- is available with various fixing methods;
- has a durable galvanised finish.