TRAD Mobile Man Anchor
one worker, innovative protection
In the absence of a guardrail – and if the project doesn't require an Edgeguard permanent solution – have a close look at the TRAD Mobile Man Anchor.
When used with the correct PPE equipment, our free-standing, mobile, weighted anchor system helps workers operate safely, confidently and productively on flat roof areas.
It’s quick and easy to set up, and – as an alternative to barrier or scaffolding – it’s ideal for all roof types, including single ply membrane, high performance mineral felt, asphalt, concrete, profile sheeting and loose stone chipping finish.
If you need a flexible, simple, cheap - but above all, secure - solution for jobs such as surveying, remedial and maintenance work, the Mobile Man Anchor is as safe as its name.
- It’s tested & compliant to EN795:2003 Class E, and CE approved.
- It takes one man’s weight - the attachment is to the central anchor point on the unit.
- It takes one worker just a couple of minutes to assemble.
- It adapts to flat or pitched roofs up to 15 degrees.
- Each component part is within the current manual handling regulations.