TRAD Safety Systems are looking for new people to join our expanding team of safety decking installers.
Working on various building sites around the M25 and home counties. (Transport is provided)
- To attend live sites and install our Safety Decking to a high standard.
- To calculate components required to deck an area.
- To liaise with site managers re movement of materials, handover etc…
- To liaise with office regarding problems on site.
- To ensure jobs are signed off correctly once complete.
- Should be able to work off their own initiative.
- Must be physically fit, reliable & hard working.
- Must possess a positive attitude towards the role.
- Will require good communication skills.
- Must possess a valid CSCS card.
You will initially work with trained installers from Trad Safety Systems while you learn the skills to be able to carry out the duties required to work independently.
Hours Of Work.
7am to 4:30pm - Monday to Friday.
Please contact Ian Hollingsworth - Operations Manager
Mobile: 07469 151736